MTM 0.00% 3.9¢ mtm critical metals limited

Agreed, just ebs and flows at the moment. Admittedly, it is...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Agreed, just ebs and flows at the moment. Admittedly, it is never pleasant when going down (for some reason, I always feel better when my shares are going up), but we all do have to remember the market cap is now only approx. $9m (with approx. half that amount in cash). If Laverton is positive, we could easily (in my opinion) hit around $30m market cap (approx. 35 cents per share). Then, if all is good, Pomme could add approx. $100m on good results. That could boost us to around $130m or approx $1.50 per share. I know we still need the results to confirm any of this, but the potential exists for a multi-fold increase, and that is just on the initial results. However, as always, we also have to remember that in this day and age, market manipulation (both ways) is rampant. So it always pays to think twice and be careful. For example, is the fall, intentional downramping, a leaky ship, or simply profit taking? Always, many factors at play. Just in my humble opinion. Always do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $17.34K 456.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53788 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 35179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.