MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Hi setfire2thehive,Thanks for your previous posts relating to...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi setfire2thehive,

Thanks for your previous posts relating to REE deposits and IAC, they have been very informative. Unlike you, I am in no way an expert on mining or geology so please ignore some of my wording or interpretation that may be incorrect. As you would be aware, MRD has undertaken testing of REE samples that have indicated high REE values over an area that initially were drilled as part its nickel drilling campaigns some 5 years ago. With 950 air core samples already returned showing high REE values, I would expect that the remaining 162 samples pending would show similar REE values.

It appears from your previous posts that high REE values does not necessarily suggest that the ground is partly or wholly ionic and is economically viable to extract. I am unsure as to when MRD will undertake metallurgical test work (presumably after the next 25,000m drilling campaign proposed for the newly acquired tenements).

Is it possible that MRD could undertake metallurgical testing for the samples that have already been returned from the lab (from previous nickel drilling campaign) that show high REE values?

Is the metallurgical testing to ascertain the type of IAC a costly and timely process? Given the proximity of EMT to the MRD tenement, is it likely that the viability with the extractability of the REE from the ground would be similar? In other words, is it at all possible that MRD may have ground that is completely different from EMT that has high REE values with IAC that is easily extractable?

It has been suggested that geo’s from MRD have been in the field for the past few weeks and have found a shallow clay anomaly in one of the recently acquired tenements. Does a discovery of this nature mean or suggest anything? An announcement is expected from MRD in the next week or so that will more than likely confirm the grades of REE for the 162 samples not included in the previous ANN, indicate a timeframe for the upcoming 25,000m drilling campaign and may confirm recent tenement licence approval and may indicate a timeframe for the undertaking of metallurgical testing. Sorry for all the questions and would greatly appreciate your valuable input.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.