VML 0.00% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

Ann: REEtec Increases Offtake of Vital's REO by 50%, page-30

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Absolutely agree and I get that perhaps I'm being a little greedy, (this is a small cap though - we're all gamblers, and I think we all believe in the market potential) but its coming out of our ground. I want the maximum amount of exposure to what I believe will be explosive market prices. To me, yesterday REEtec provided security, and today I think their parasites.

I appreciate the necessity of forgoing a little potential capital for security, its just opportunity cost. But to me, 75% going to Europe when we're in North America seems nonsensical when you take the security of the offtake agreement out of it, especially when we are on the precipice of this beastly North American market.

I mean, this doubling of the offtake did nothing for today's price action (not that that means anything). I would imagine that in a year's time, had we had such an announcement with another hypothetical client in North America, sentiment by then would skyrocket this. I just think this is a conservative play and hope that the gameplan is to use this to fund the expansion whose product is all going to the highest bidder sans parasites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $883 238.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 23510191 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29886649 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.