1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Reffind completes investment with Loyyal, page-1008

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Wal -Mart, Target, Lowes, Ikea, Zara ,Costco, ebay ..........recognise any of these and the list goes on.

I want this dead duck company to be as successful as any other shareholder here. The point is, it hasn't in the past. All it's been to date is technocrats and developers gorging on the tit of the pig, producing what is a dead duck product and that statement is supported by the revenue uptake. Funds have been sucked out of this company at an exponential rate with little return to show for the investment, and if the company is not careful that flow rate of funds out of the company will continue. This statement is again supported by the company's financials.
    Now as it happens there is an American company with a similar Wooboard product that is doing very well, but guess what; they have a managed sales and marketing team.!

NOW, RFN has snared the Golden Goose of B2B software, LOYYAL. This is the best software offering of its kind bar none, but unless the company has the best sales professionals to sell the offering it will again fail and what could be a $1.00 share in 12 months will again be a 0.01 cent share.

They need to hire consultative sales people who can operate over the full spectrum of a corporate business, people who are as comfortable presenting to a board as they are talking to the user interface. These people need to have a background in big ticket, strategic sales. RFN does not have these people yet.!!...and the clock is ticking. We will get one shot at placing this software into identified accounts and if it's thought that there is not another competitor even close to what Loyyal have, then think again.

I want to see a structure that focuses the effort on the sale and less announcements on things that are going to cost money. I want to see some sense of sales urgency displayed by the company and I want to feel that sense of hunger that will be needed for RFN to be successful.

Those that can do, those that can't teach.....too many teachers in this business at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 33493987 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 26483394 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.