CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    My 5 cents.
    Am I disappointed in investing into RFN?
    Yes / No.
    News and vertually any communications to the market have been scarce and late when they do.
    Lack of at least a single contract with blockchain technology to my knowledge.
    Spending is becoming under control but much more room for improvement I feel.
    Don't understand the outlay into Wooboard upgrade when it simply does not generate revenue. I wouldn't put $3000 Simmons mag wheels on a rusty of Datsun 120Y, would you ?
    What are the executives doing on a day to day basis is as ryobal quoted they are waiting for customers to come to them. In any business, you get what you put into it. They should be on the phone arranging for face to face appointments with a presentation to prospective clients.
    I feel they gave the tools to make RFN a great profitable business, but hanging the said tools on a display rack and not putting them to use does nothing.

I am still in for the hope of a recovery from the lull at the moment, but good news and lots of it is needed and needed soon to keep the hope alive. GLTAH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $600 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 31581298 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14620626 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.