1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Reffind completes investment with Loyyal, page-39

1. 11,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3686
    Darvas you raise an interesting point here ... about future blockchain investments.

IF RFN has the capital (even if it has to raise more), one area I'd love to seen an investment made is where "blockchain" intersects with "consumers"

e.g. A digital currency wallet (so payments) and smartphones (in almost everyone's pocket - growth even in poor countries in Africa is amazingly high). What about a "pre-installed, ready to use " wallet (estimates call for > 3B smartphones to be sold). That "wallet" would be a pretty widespread digital currency.

There is an early stage company doing this (SPIRE) that is developing/deploying technology for the intersection of mobile phones and blockchain technology (not quite like GooglePlay but conceptually similar). Ties together that platform's digital currency wallet (the Spire token), along with cryptocurrencies (i.e. Bitcoin or potentially even Loyyal should it launch one or Coval as earlier discussed) and a marketplace with decentralized applications (DApps).

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/driving-blockchain-adoption-developing-world-spire/

Here is the SPIRE white paper - early stage - but if RFN is a blockchain visionary then this is the sprt of thing they'll need to investigate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 73862030 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35870520 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.