1TT 33.3% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: Reffind completes investment with Loyyal, page-528

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The drift down in the share price is extremely disappointing. I'm concerned that management appear not to be doing anything to at least bring it into a position that represents our multi million dollar investment in Loyyal.
    Much is happening with Loyyal, and yes I understand that Loyyal is waiting to go live with a number of pilot sites which we can then sell off, but our management could be publishing positive articles about our alliance in anticipation of good news come June, after all we have a managing director who wrote a book on Blockchain...right?; in the end, notwithstanding Loyyal, we will have to create our own successes.
    There is much that our senior management should be doing to reignite shareholder interest, for as they well know to ignore the performance of the company's stock can have serious repercussions for the fate of the company and for their reputations. The company can become a takeover target and/or shareholders can band together and oust management through a proxy vote, and there again they may well be letting the share price drift to get it to a point where brokers will take a position. I would have thought the Chapman buy price of 0.024 is a fair broker entry given our investment and cash position going forward. ! Whatever the reason the drifting share price should have sparked management action and I for one am disappointed that I have read nothing that suggests they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $941.2K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 455

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 13649656 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15370854 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.