1TT 42.9% 0.8¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: REFFIND engages Loyalty & Reward Co to promote Loyyal, page-3

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Love this- Here comes ASIA PACIFIC, as i stated that is why Eugene Loy bought 26.7M shares last week at 1.5c, twice current market cap..well not for long in my opinion.

"REFFIND is ideally poised to apply Loyyal’s proprietary technology, serving loyalty program operators and other VARs in the Asia Pacific region. The engagement of Loyalty & Reward Co injects critical expertise into the organisation to capitalise on the Loyyal partnership. “The interest in blockchain platform solutions by coalition loyalty programs continues to grow, with a number of major airlines and banks already conducting proof of concept trials around the world,” said David Jackson, Chairman of REFFIND Ltd. “Loyalty & Reward Co will provide REFFIND with the necessary on-the-ground expertise to help us really capitalise on our exclusive partnership with Loyyal.” Philip Shelper, Founder and CEO of Loyalty & Reward Co, said: “Loyyal’s rapid success in securing major clients around the world for their blockchain-based loyalty network has positioned them as a unique and market-leading organisation. Loyalty & Reward Co have been following the progress Loyyal for some time, and are delighted to have the opportunity to play a formal role in working with REFFIND to introduce Loyyal into key loyalty programs in the region who will benefit greatly from their innovation."

http://imagesignal.commsec.com.au/d...nZXNpZ25hbC9lcnJvcnBhZ2VzL3BkZmRlbGF5ZWQuanNw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.006(42.9%)
Mkt cap ! $3.013M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 0.8¢ $29.29K 2.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111111 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 339557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 315818
Last updated 12.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.