1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

The penny dropped for me after going through numerous days of...

1. 60 Posts.
    The penny dropped for me after going through numerous days of "cultural engagement work" which went through our entire global company and locally ended up having minimal to no effect. I'm sure it cost the company millions of dollars to the consultancy firm. Further to this the idea of paying a recruitment company 10-20% of an employees salary seems nothing less than absurd, especially when each person has a network of contacts which are more than Likley better suited to the roles on offer than a random hire.
    An app platform like RFN is a better way to recruit, engage and educate in a fun, mobile and low touch way. And the kicker is the price, if the product does half of what it promises then this thing will pay for itself within a few months.

I'm sure there will still be ups and downs along the way, but based on the information I have seen I am still comfortable that this is a significant holding in my portfolio.

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
    Wayne Gretzky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 66899555 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19372281 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.