1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

The sell off shouldn't really worry long term holders because...

1. 1,009 Posts.
    The sell off shouldn't really worry long term holders because this company is gaining clients remarkably and it just goes to show that they have something to offer the HR industry that others don't. Furthermore with each entry into a different industry, they have subsequent case studies to show potential companies. This is important especially when expanding into the US.

Their next move will be gaining clients in the US. And from when I spoke to them in Melbourne, this agenda is pretty high up there.

To streamline the client acquisition and US footprint, I believe they will partner up with Allegis Group since Geoff has close ties with them (after selling Talent2 to them). This was mentioned in the Melbourne presentation and for those who had the opportunity to listen to the one I posted know that I'm not making this up.

For short term holders I wish you the best of luck. For long term holders I think we have shares in a unicorn that will do for the HR industry what UBER did to the taxi industry, give a more engaging and productive experience. It's an exciting time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 75762495 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35870520 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.