RGT 0.00% 36.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Refinancing of Convertible Security Agreement, page-2

1. 13,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    I read this part several times and I am just as bewildered as to what MXC is actually produces and what direction of drug development they are chasing.

They don't have any substance - and no firm goals it would appear.

Alos note that they have morphed into a European phama company - no longer an Australian pharma company.

About MGC Pharma

MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd (LSE: MXC, ASX: MXC) is a prominent European pharmaceutical company with a
    strong commitment to creating accessible and ethically produced cutting-edge medicines. Our approach
    combines in-house research with innovative technologies, all aimed at discovering and producing
    treatments for currently unmet medical conditions.
    The company's founders and executives are distinguished figures in the global pharmaceutical industry. Our central business
    strategy revolves around the development and supply of innovative medicines, responding to the increasing demand in the
    medical markets of Europe, North America, and Australasia.
    MGC Pharma maintains a robust development pipeline that addresses two prevalent medical conditions, with additional
    products currently in the developmental stages. We've established strategic partnerships with renowned institutions and
    academia, fostering the optimization of our medicines' development. These medicines are produced in our EU-GMP Certified
    manufacturing facilities, ensuring the highest quality standards.
    With a growing patient base in key regions like the USA, UK, Australia, and Ireland, MGC Pharma has also built a global
    distribution network through a wide-reaching group of commercial partners. This extensive network places us in a prime
    position to supply the global market effectively

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 39.5¢ 36.0¢ $4.882K 13.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 668 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 10094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.