A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

FFS What other option is there?????the ASIC are useless to A...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    FFS What other option is there?????
    the ASIC are useless to A prevent this and B stop shareholders from getting screwed.
    lithium is screwed right now and for the immediate future too...
    MC and his cronies are giggling with their self serving pre admin terms.
    the $500/hour receivers are circling the remnance of the company and scrounging out every last morsel like the filthy piranhas that they are...
    everyone is making money collapsing this company..
    EXCEPT THE SHAREHOLDERS..
    uniquebame was right all those months ago.. the chinese will get this for a song, because no one will stop them... what will happen the SH's???
    no-one cares... please.. someone correct me and tell me someone that actually cares about Australian getting screwed by their own and now someone else too....
    any non holding flog out there with decent information not an I TOLD YOU SO post? Doubt it...
    will take a long time for some of us (me included) to recover from this fiasco.. it really friggn hurts...
    and please don't lecture on the "If you can't afford to lose it" line... I get it... still sucks, given that the tip i got to buy this came from Ord M...

this result is the ONLY way out right now... it's a 1% chance of succeeding in SH favour....

2MR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.