BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Ann: Refinancing Update , page-8

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Improved profitability. They're words I like and I think it's reasonable to think the banks like them too. Ultimately banks lend to viable businesses so they can continue to earn interests. And BLY is a profitable business which happens to have been impacted by this GFC.

But despite the GFC BLY has weathered it OK and is now seeing improved profitability. If you noticed from BLY's past announcements they've been on the conservative side. So for a conservative management team to announce they're seeing improved profitability and cashflow in 2nd quarter based on unaudited results I personally take it as CONFIRMED.

This is like the sun has come out after a heavy down pour on a gloomy rainy day. For me, it's the most positive announcement to date. For today I don't know if the sp will go up or down. My feeling is it will be up - but who knows? Some might like to see it down and might orchestrate to sell it down. But I don't care. Long term it's all good. The keywords: improved profitability

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.