KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Would have been nice to have seen the numbers for the 68,100tpa...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Would have been nice to have seen the numbers for the 68,100tpa case that is also being considered, I wonder how far away they are?

47 years of project life based on the current resource makes expansion seem pretty likely, depending on the costs involved.

Other than that, the mine construction has been delayed as well, which may be good or bad. I never understood why the mine was going to be operational for a full year before the refinery, given that there was no mention of trying to sell the spodumene while the refinery was built. That would seemingly make it harder to plan an integrated project....

At least now they seem to be talking about a single final investment decision, which also makes more sense for an integrated project, which also likely means a single round of financing early next year.

We'll see if there's anything interesting in the quarterly next week, otherwise it's back to waiting for more offtakes and financing announcements, plus the definitive studies.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.