KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Refinery PFS and updated Mine & Concentrator Scoping Study, page-66

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    Good morning Linvestor I am guessing black, Sydney and that Kidman is maybe a good deal at these prices but who knows .  

It was good to see positive energy coming out of the ‘woodwork’ to reinforce confidence yesterday.

And bad to see the whole market so nervy today.

I agree the minister woukd be laughed out of politics if he went against Kidman. ..and SQM..and Tesla ...and 700 jobs.. royalties etc etc  Beyond anything else he was photographed outside the proposed Covalent refinery site last May. That was when he and a bunch of other politicians met with Tesla representatives over two days to discuss fast -tracking all aspects of lithium  in WA.

Here’s a link to a story frim the time https://www.watoday.com.au/national/western-australia/power-play-taskforce-to-charge-up-wa-s-lithium-sector-20180524-p4zhdx.html. ..it’s not the one where he was photographed at refinery site and while  it mentions meetings it doesn’t say they were over two days  but both those other stories were open on my iPad a few days ago and the links will be here on the threads if you wish to cross check.

I think he will decide in favour of Kidman and publicly commend the company to boot .

But it will be hard to get to Freddo happiness heaven without any opportunity to build on the momentum of good news ...

Yesterday volume of around 4.22M took us from 96c to a day high of $1.08.

Today already more than 3.3M volume with a lot of that seeming to be happening around the current price of $1.02.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.