KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Refinery PFS and updated Mine & Concentrator Scoping Study, page-72

1. 17,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    Tesla critic and short seller Citron makes U-turn ahead of results and has gone long. At time of posting, Tesla is up more than 10% on the new. Tesla is also expected to post its earnings report tomorrow, that will show that it is nearly profitable or may even surprise with profitability.

Capture3.PNG

Here is a link to the Citron research note on Tesla. Worth reading.

Citron research note

Tesla becoming profitable is a pivotal moment in the EV transition movement.  Tesla was expected to fail but far from it - it is now so advanced compared to its competitors, that some legacy car manufacturers are now truly facing their Kodak moment.

As long-termers know, KDR has an offtake agreement with Tesla. At the time of that announcement, many down-rampers said it was a mute point because Tesla would never be profitable. Once again they were wrong, just as they were wrong when they said MZN would win ownership of Mt Holland.

KDR's future is looking brighter than ever. How long before shorters remove their positions on major lithium stocks?  With Tesla now being profitable, not long I think.

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.