VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Ann: Refrigerant to be Available for Commissionin, page-23

1. 39 Posts.
    re: Ann: Refrigerant to be Available for Comm... Fellow Posters and long suffering SH's,

I am following this saga with sadness, and thanking my lucky stars that I missed my advisors recommendation to buy at 1.5c. Whilst I find it hard to be the optimist as our Contrarian friend (whom does appear to be very well informed!), this company can bound ahead, if, and it is a BIG IF, the following may occur.

It is time for the Sh's to call ameeting and get rid of the incompetent fools calling the shots. The product is fine, it does work, and a decent engineering company would have had it running months ago. The product is something that has fantastic applications on a global basis, it should have had dozens of boxes on order by now. There are competent, experienced people that could get this moving immediately, it is time to bite the bullet, get rid if the fools trying to keep their pay packets over anything else, and get the people that advisors and shareholders know are available to get this train wreck back on track.

I fail to see why it is too hard to do this, if it does not happen, it is just a matter of time before the administrators will have to be called. If the Sarich might is behind this, these decisions should be all but a formality.

Sorry team, but, I just don't get it. All SH's should be well in the money.

My observation is that it is time for action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.