VPR 0.00% 0.1¢ volt group limited

Ann: Refrigerant to be Available for Commissionin, page-3

1. 2,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    re: Ann: Refrigerant to be Available for Comm... Let me get this right.

The refrigerant has arrived and is being held captive in Carnarvon as punishment for having arrived early. But we thought we were underway in December, so we would have needed it then, but it's been a bit hot and the nasty suppliers in Melbourne have been making us cry so much that we may have accidentally diluted the refrigerant. So we might have to find a reliable supplier who can actually deliver it at the right time, if only we knew when that was.

For f****s sake just tell us what is going on and when it's going to happen not these bloody fairy stories. And come clean and tell us why the commissioning didn't happen back in December. We apparently had the refrigerant after all even if it was early. F*** me, I'm as confused as management seem to be.

SW you are correct. How to totally destroy the credibility of a company and a product. Opcon in Sweden must be cringing at the breath taking magnitude of the ineptitude displayed by Enerji, who after all are meant to spruiking the benefits of their product.

I sure as hell wouldn't be signing a contract with these guys. Although if we have some left over refrigerant we might start the next install with that and built the rest of the plant around it. Oh god help us .............

I still hold because ................... I need a drink!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $400 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 98914549 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73408123 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.