CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3321
    Yep seeing 0.004c is a concern Maggy.

With so many global and national economic challenges ahead of investors during the next few months. I guess it's hard to maintain positivity and change the market and investor sentiment with a company imo that had a terrible past track record, conflicts still remain and company not willing to make the necessary board changes imo. Some will see it's still just the same, kicking the can down the road, until LNY produces gold and SP finally goes over 1c.

Not sure why they aren't drilling atm, still idle in some investors minds and now 50+ million shares now want out at 0.005c also a lot of this negativity is highlighted by the critical SP destroying consolidation hanging above us like a hangman's noose I guess. It just isn't the right time to consolidate, so LNY need to rethink this and urgently act now!!! Only reason would be if another motivating factor is driving this and imo this isn't what retail holders want to see imo...

Generally speaking the next few months will see imo the exceptional proven juniors which constantly deliver wealth for holders will continue to prosper, those that underperform will obviously be heavily sold off, especially closer to tax time, regardless what the upside might be from what poor performing company's try's to promote imo. Difficult times ahead for investors so stay alert imo..

If this consolidation goes ahead with all the internal and external factors and economic issues facing investors in coming months, this will certainly decimate the SP for LNY if they do this before 2023 imo. Once LNY announces a date of consolidation I will sell as I am 100% confident SP will slide below 10c, especially if company doesn't make necessary changes imo as mentioned above. So seeing LNY at 0.004c has well and truly disappointed me and my exit plan, bugger!!!!!

Also with a 3 month delay until any chance of processing ore, then the wet season again, doesn't give a lot of time and confidence for the options to be exercised, extremely unlikely, which imo was always the companies approach. Sorry to say this but it was a bad company decision by trying to entice holders with this CR and with an unacceptable short option timeframe. Many holders will bail their options before Aug imo. We will not know the companies reason for this but I have my thoughts of why!

IMO I still think it's all part of the company's grand plan, as we have 1 holder which owns over 33% and other board members with large holdings (board owns over 50% of LNY, huge concern for me) so options won't get exercised and company plan to endorse a heavy consolidation, just watch company SP slide, then watch the big guys swoop up the rest up imo, only a matter of time.

I can see this company going private imo. This is my biggest concern! That's how I see it imo, time will tell I guess, so obviously I am not as positive as a handful of holders and it appears SP is starting to agree with me, despite best efforts of both the company and loyal holders to promote a new era of LNY, just not that easy when looking at the real program LNY want's to follow, just my opinion and thoughts guys, surely I am not the only holder that is concerned..... GLTA..
    Last edited by docmin24: 29/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.