CMB 0.00% 39.0¢ cambium bio limited

Ann: Regeneus Company Update Investor Webcast Presentation, page-6

1. 2,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    RGS Is In Play!

"Consider strategic exit to a large pharma or a large tech biotech company" p.16.

Yes, katy! Is there any timeline? No. Although I'd start looking harder as Phase III trials approach. For the vaguest of clues here look to p.23, "Initial read-outs," for the US OA Progenza trials.

RGS gets ONE chance at selling their company, but do they? There's licensing, royalties, sales territories, JVs and, selling the whole company and its IP. The shape of their deal -- is 2022/3 too early -- will define the sp size.

I'd like to see RGS sell/license/royalty the absolute bare minimum to fully pay for their selected Phase III trial. This way they keep the company as whole as possible, and carry out research on an enormous amount of viable therapies to bring to market -- but that's just me.

Not knowing whether RGS has been approached or not, or they're "just putting that out there," I feel confident, based on the Japanese results. Finally, whether approached or not Big Pharma has been put on notice to "give a little love our way." Bidding war is not crazy-stupid talk concerning RGS.

OV

PS I had not expected this; however I am prepared to wait however long it takes (three years? Tomorrow?; which might explain the market's not taking notice as Kit67 seemed to puzzle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.653M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 39.0¢ $45 116

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2780 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 988 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.