WIN 0.00% 2.4¢ win metals ltd

Values of up to 3.4% Lithium - barely explored territory crammed...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Values of up to 3.4% Lithium - barely explored territory crammed right next to a huge lithium producer with a ~$17 billion dollar market cap. Mate... maaaaaate.

My guess re the price action is two things. I think small caps get smashed in uncertain times, and the market is still jittering about, and secondly - this is a REALLY easy stock to manipulate to buy in cheap, or swing trade to accumulate more. There'd be pundits who have played the price up and down 5% weekly and accumulated a disgusting amount of shares from nervous nellies who freak out whenever the price dips, even on literally $100 of volume/depth.

The world is going electric (you can't stop it). The demand for Lithium and Nickel wont be linear, it will be exponential. As it happens, we have almost all of it in Australia. We're the new Middle East. There's not many Nickel mines, and there's not many Lithium mines. Forget explorers, get in cheap on a real miner.

You'd want to get in now whilst it's all still actually cheap, and before it becomes the next Iron ore.

If people can't see this coming, there's not much else you can do. In any case, I'll be happy to sell them some of my WIN shares for $18 in a few years biggrin.png
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 17/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.659M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $229 9.523K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39526 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 668276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.