HLX 11.1% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Regional Scout Drilling Confirms Cobalt Potential, page-15

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    @11up - I'll have a shot at a quick reply but am only doing so as a general thought. In my experience:
    • It's quite normal for geos from one company to attend the AGM's of other companies. They may be getting market intelligence - seeing what the mood is like etc. - or have worked/consulted for them in the past, or even may have shares in them. The latter could explain that guy's praise for Helix. Or else he could have just been astute!
    After all, Collerina is a significant discovery and he may have been able to tell straight up that it was praiseworthy to have found it. I've found that technical people are often admirably honest and generous in their praise of the work of those in other companies. It's a nice quality that is likely to improve discovery rates by the better sharing of knowledge across industry, once confidentiality issues are no longer paramount;​
    • I've also often seen auditors and other 'hired help' like lawyers field questions, especially if they are of a non geotechnical nature.
    I agree re the support for Mick Wilson who, IMO, has done a terrific job in assembling a very high-potential acreage portfolio - at negligible cost. If Helix proves up something significant from his efforts I hope the Board will give him a suitable bonus because very few explorers of our size have such remarkable depth in the portfolio. I'm so glad we're thoughtfully testing it with the drill bit now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $206.7K 51.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4350939 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 42112787 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.