ALF 0.00% $1.01 australian leaders fund limited

Ann: Registration and Despatch of Scheme Booklet, page-18

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    @Tinwins. Tin, would appreciate your opinion and appraisal please. (And anyone else who wants to put their two bobs worth in please)........
    Am I correct in believing that by going thru Justin’s convoluted scheme, we could expect another (approx) 5 cents a share in proceeds ? If that figure is incorrect, what would be IYO the most (and the least) we would get as opposed to the market price of ALF.
    My ALF shares are in my SMSF, which as pointed out, needs the Trust Deeds and full ID of all the trustees (in our case 3, incl my son in Alice) to be provided before getting access to the funds. Put simply, it’s a bloody nuisance and goes against all the provisions of the banking ID requirements, that once u have proven your ID to one bank, it is considered to have been provided to all.
    I hold approx 50k ALF, so at 5 cents per share, equates to an opportunity cost of approx $2.5 K, the loss of course is not tax deductible or offset again capital gains.
    I am contemplating whether it would be more practical to sell on market and reinvest the proceeds in a couple of funds that I have identified, than to wait around for the clown that is Justin, to get us to jump thru all his hoops like a circuit clown. For those long term holders, we all know that Justin is the clown.
    Would appreciate opinions/alternatives and more accurate mathematical calculations from those more learned than I as to the pros and cons of one alternative over another. Thanks in anticipation.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.