KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Well HC Friends...... sadly I share with you all the CG dog has...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Well HC Friends...... sadly I share with you all the CG dog has finally lost his nerve and sold out completely today....... $1.89. After many many years here. My shares were snapped up in a minute and the buy side instantaneously replenished

my concern is that shareholders may understandably reject the offer.......still hanging on OLD VALUE and that WES May simply walk and NOT UP their offer......... as the overall market sector value is well below current offer....(in today’s climate). I can’t see any economic boom in the short term, we maybe lucky to hold $1.00 if this falls through

the current buying may simply and hopefully for current shareholders be WES buying votes for yes..... if this is the case, I’m only a few $$$ down .... money off the table

the alternative is is more uncertain ...... I have always believed SQM/Tiangi would be successful..... but after Alpine accumulation, it is a gamble they would play fair....... they may simply play very low ball, and I would just hate to think what this could look like...........

In the end no longer a risk I was personally prepared to take.......

i wish all well and thanks for the support over many years...... been quite a journey and some great folk here on HC. cgdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.