KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

@Hu Gh that is the beauty of it, we all have our opinions.........

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    @Hu Gh that is the beauty of it, we all have our opinions...... and no judgement..... the end will serve to validate those with greater intuitive insight ........ I will run an alternative scenario past you....... lets say SQM and later /Tianqi are ruthless strategists..... and why wouldn't they be!!! Done the deal to get KDR and 50% Mt Holland allowing KDR up to 50% buy in on refinery as the sweetener....... the up front PR is we are all good blokes .... happy to help KDR...... what if behind the scenes the plan was to slowly strangle KDR the remora, suffocate them knowing they would struggle to fund their 50% of refinery, whereby SQM ultimately owns more!!!! or all of the refinery, knowing that ultimately KDR would be forced to look to SQM for best exit deal...... what if in closed door discussions ..... SQM went real low ball..... as Li sector took massive dive, and KDR BOD miraculously produced an offer from WES and in the short term saved shareholders and ultimately created some market driven competitive tension for the ultimate ownership....... bloody well done KDR BOD and Good luck to WES, although as a shareholder i look forward to some bidding tension to gain fairer value, I will vote YES with my 4m shares to keep the bastards honest and give this the best shot of getting a fair deal for shareholders ....... I have to listen to the BODs recommendation to shareholders here and trust they are acting in shareholders best interests knowing all they know......... only just a far fetched scenario for Sunday afternoon ..... things are not always as they seem .. all IMHO GLTARH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.