OCC 1.39% 36.5¢ orthocell limited

Bedger, you know after holding for seven years just like me,...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Bedger, you know after holding for seven years just like me, management have failed

The bad

1. Time frames blowing out by years

2. Announcement that are late by years and written by a five year old, the announcement for Striate+ FDA approval 15 months ago, Didn’t mention FDA approval in the notice, this is unacceptable , they had to write another announcement the next day of trade

3. A bank balance reducing quarter after quarter

4. Management having the hide, asking for pay raises and getting approval

5. I’d say 80% of all shares are owned by retail by now

6. Every Capital Raise has been sold on market because of shitty time frames and a declining share price

7. Communication to your share holders is rubbish

8. A shit website not updated frequently enough ( not that I’ve checked it lately )

9. Paul I’m excited Anderson and team are just not exciting the market with there products, announcements, approvals

10. Unfortunately mud sticks when you are losing money for your investors time and time again, why would you risk your money again

11. Striate +, when no big pharmaceutical companies want to partner up what are you going to do, Samson to the rescue, better to sell ten products per week than collecting dust on the shelves

12. Unfortunately these are all red flags when investing in the market, so don’t expect any changes or increases in share price soon

13. To be honest, retail trading is the only thing saving our share price from dropping down to where I think it belongs.

The good

1.Striate +
    TGA, FDA, EU approved, Aussie partnership with Samson, Samson who, you say
    America, ramping up processing facilities to accommodate population, 15 months later and still no partnership
    Many products on the market very similar to Striate+, management call it training and education 15 months later.
    Europe, god himself wouldn’t know what’s going on over there

2. Ortho-ATI, great science, talk about a ten year window to try and get this to market, possible management are in talks with three bigger pharmaceutical companies, hopefully bigger than Samson Australia, am I right

2. Remplir, TGA approved looking to partner up
    Looking to partner up in America for phase three trials, not FDA aporoved
    Europe, f.u.c.k knows because of the lack of communication

3. Ortho-Tendon, ummmm, ummmm, might be an announcement due soon

4. Ortho-ACL,( rope ) starting larger animals like sheep this year, look how many companies have succeeded with a synthetic ACL ligament, Zero, are they not 3D printing these tendons now

5. Bank balance of 13.5 million, soon to be under 10 million by years end, who said we got too much money in the bank for another Capital Raise next year

I could go on and on but I’m bored, good luck with you decision to invest in Orthowho

As you can tell I’m pissed, just like most of you guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $76.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $2.864K 7.871K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136618 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 4400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.