IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Phase I is to assess the safety and pharmacological properties....

1. 5,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Phase I is to assess the safety and pharmacological properties. If it doesn't show significantly serious adverse effects (in healthy volunteers), it will be regarded as a success and phase 2 will likely follow. The additional bonus is pharmacological properties, e.g. interactions: pharmacodynamics (PD: interaction of body with drug) and pharmacokinetics (PK: interaction of drug with nody) that can be assessed for example by various tissue or blood sample tests. So, the aim is not to assess improvement in health, ... but hey, for what i kmow it may even one day become available even on supermarket shelves if it is safe and can do e healthy person's immune system good!

Also as per study done by CDHR employing KLH model, there may not be a need for dose determination following phase I.

.... previously announced in April:

Subject to the relevant ethic and regulatory approvals, the single and multiple ascending dose, placebo-controlled, double-blind, Phase I study will enrol approximately 49 healthy volunteers, with the objective of assessing safety, pharmacokinetics (PK) and pharmacodynamics (PD). The study will implement CHDR’s unique keyhole limpet haemocyanin (KLH) challenge model that allows for the evaluation of immunomodulatory agents’ pharmacological activity at the earliest stages of clinical development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.