BNL 16.7% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

While nothing here will make me sell - you do make a good point....

1. 13,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    While nothing here will make me sell - you do make a good point. It is annoying that we have a further delay and I am not the least bit excited that BNL has purchased more land that they can't drill on.

If I order my Beamer from Munich (now that the drilling application has been further delayed I guess I'll have to cancel that order - damn it) and they say it will take 4 months before I get it, then one day after 4 months I would be on the phone asking when it would arrive.

Surely they called the office in Colorado and asked if there was anything wrong or they needed to do at their end to facilitate it. That is logical and we would all do that.

If they had then maybe the permit would already be in their hands before the policy changed. All a bit amateurish if that was all it required. Guess we will never know. Just hoping it does not take another 5 months.

How about another CR so we can raise a bribe for some state official in the mining permit branch? OK - that is just not right even in jest .

Might speed things up a bit though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.941K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 11118780 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3467012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.