TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Timber,Thanks for the post and your thoughts. I do understand...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Timber,

Thanks for the post and your thoughts. I do understand the framework that you refer to. I also take your point re RTA analogy but surely lodging a submission for CE mark approval is as important as lodging a citizenship application, job application or passport application. The onus is on us to ensure that the submission is complete and accurate so that it has the best chance to succeed and so equally, we should summize that company management are responsible when it comes to lodging company related applications.

I guess the question that remains is did TIS have a chance to do a final review of the BSI submission before it was passed on to the EMA for consideration? If they did, then I still maintain that management have failed miserably with terrible consequences for the sp and investors. If however TIS was not permitted in any way to double check the submission before it was lodged, then yes then perhaps the blame must go to the BSI. I hardly doubt that this would be the case though, so in my book we can hardly blame anyone else other than the board and co. executives.

Re your suggestion that nobody raised the issue prior to lodgement, well someone posted just today that they did raise this as a concern. With regards to myself, yes I am raising this issue post the event but that is not either here or there IMO. I am not management and i am not running things at TIS so the raising of the issue prior to lodgement would very likely have had no influence anyway. CEO's and senior executive management get paid bucket loads for ensuring things are being run efficiently and professionally, I still believe in this case the failed dismally. I do not want to dwell on this forever, happy to disagree. Btw, I have always respected your posts and opinions and many thanks for them.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.