REH 0.47% $25.80 reece limited

Ann: REH - ASX Announcement Equity Raise, page-19

1. 16,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8228
    The $600m is before costs and funds from retail SPP. What will the likely cost of the raising be and will the SPP basically pay for the raising

The SPP could raise around $140m. Do you think the costs involved will be anywhere close to that amount?

When the institutions can start trading their ~79m new shares on monday 20 april. How many of them will sell for a quick buck.”

Why do think institutions that are existing shareholders and who are going to receive entitlement stock and placement stock will wait until 20 April to sell any stock they deem to be excess of their desired portfolio holdings?

If they were going to need to do so, why would they not already have started reducing their holdings on the day of the capital raising announcement, i.e., 4 days ago?

My mind now turns to whether I should invest $30k into this company,...”

(Thinks to self: Is this guy for real?! He’s being offered free money and he’s unsure whether or not he should take it?)

I don’t want to sound mean-spirited, but that you still even have such a question tells me that you are actually rather clueless and that you should probably get some professional financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.80
Change
0.120(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $16.66B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.96 $26.05 $25.50 $14.43M 560.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 616 $25.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.81 1401 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.