REH 1.39% $26.98 reece limited

Ann: REH - ASX Announcement Equity Raise, page-70

1. 1,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    No one would be interested in purchasing Tradelink... The business to be frankly honest needs to be reset. The decisions they make within the industry are somewhat laughable and/or a piss take. TBH I dont know many people in the industry actually using them anymore.

Reece on the other hand, for may many years I refused to go onto the "dark side" and solely use Reece for my business, But now i wouldn't use anyone else, Sometimes i use a few of the independents but there is no loyalty like there is to Reece, And thats not just me and my business, Thats across the Construction Industry, There products are better, There Service is better, There Management are better, There staff training is better...
    And yes they do make much better profits but the industry knows that, But it is what you are getting for your money that people are now prepared to pay for within this sector.... We want to be looked after and we are prepared to pay a premium for that if needed.

Hence why i now am moving a lot of my profits back into companies I know, Companies i deal with all day everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.98
Change
0.370(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $17.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.87 $27.18 $26.87 $5.849M 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 799 $26.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.04 97 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.