GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Sueing the Dir's is the way to go. No insurance protects Dir's...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sueing the Dir's is the way to go. No insurance protects Dir's from breaches of the law or other illegal activities. I did a www search on Ochre today and I see the ATO are chasing them now as well. I can deal with the reality that I have a pile of worthless shares and Ive prob lost my coin but I cant cop the fact that those Dirs of Ochre and the GFS Dirs (some who are the same blokes) have got away with transferring all that money and then they all slink off and dodge questions. The "deals" that NF was doing were either related party (read ASX letters) or just complete BS (IMO). Cant do much about the deals now or my coin but where the money went needs to be explained. There's a bunch of directors out there that were directors of each company when the funds went from one Co to the other and they need to be found and made to explain what the F happened cause NF is just gonna keep slipin n sliding his way around the main issue. IF ASIC the ASX or the cops can get em on the funds thing then NF and all the other will get it in the neck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.