SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

I would tend to agree with that . And for three reason's....

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I would tend to agree with that . And for three reason's. FIRSTLY - because if you examine ALL the BNPL peers ( led by APT ) you will see they have all turned up at exactly the same time on their medium term average price line whereas CRO was already in this pattern before the Suspension.

SECONDLY - the market players don't often take kindly to having situations forced upon them by the ASX , and so will respond ' in kind ' accordingly.
    A bit of ' in you face ' type response to an unnecessary wielding of power. Keep in mind that 80% of the company as per the Annual Report Top 20 is held by I would assume retails and so investors who are very much aware of the historical and ongoing performance of the BNPL players.

THIRDLY - Because and because of this same 80 / 20 rule - in that the supply of the ' Per Paids ' .....and because that's what they are really ....not options .....is currently held by these same 80% of Investors who want to ' emulate ' the same historical , short , med , and longer term returns that ALL the BNPL success stories had gone before them. And they ALL want a cheap entry into this story. And as I have stated before - some had missed out on this opportunity . Hence the nearing of one third of the total available CROO ticker being currently bid for on the BUY side.......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.