NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation , page-65

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I thought it was brlliant corporate tactics to keep this from trading whilst this issue was being sorted and the BFS continues on to completion as the sp would have been inordinately effected by the PIIGS rubbish going on.

Why should such a companies market cap be effected by something that is pretty much totally unrelated to what this company has achieved and where its going.

What others might forget is that the low cash (for this company)may also have effected the completion of the BFS.Such projects are not cheap to get off the ground and if some cant remember this will cost Xstrata 1.5B to get both projects mining.

Imo there are some comments being posted today that seem to have a very short term trader orientation and Macleods figures on the register certainly seem to support such a view.

I guess if the fastest growing world economies cash is now to be tapped there will be those on the ASX that might get their noses in a knot if they can no longer play their GAMES with NKP;-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.