CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Hi, All, I reckon that this has been a wake up for me on the...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, All, I reckon that this has been a wake up for me on the uncertainties of investing in gold specs. This looked like a winner at current G.P. It needn't require an increase in the G.P. to carry it over the line, a relatively small but viable deposit, 100% owned, in a very advantageous jurisdiction. 4 months ago CHZ were saying the same thing! I am flummoxed that they are prepared to quit their only worthwhile deposit for only $U.S.40 million.They may consider exploration of blanketed irregular epithermal veins to be too expensive but surely the current resource is worth hanging onto? CHZ would be left with nothing of any value, the 50% interest in Sisorta isn't worth much ( they've tried to off load it before but without any luck.) What will be the outcome if the L.O.I. is accepted in principle. Would the retail S.Hers accept the deal? Though retailers hold 60% of CHZ I think the deal would probably be passed. My rather desperate plan is to average down my share price (substantially higher than 19 cents unfortunately ) by buying in below 19c+ .. A gamble but IMO worth the risk. IMO what is happening is a sorry indictment on CHZ! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.