PDN 0.45% $10.06 paladin energy ltd

It's wrong to blame 'the chinese' for the situation in which...

1. 315 Posts.
    It's wrong to blame 'the chinese' for the situation in which paladin now finds itself in, in my humble personal opinion. The road to 6.8c has been paved with very poor management decisions from Alex (and John before him). In particular, the recent decision to refrain from entering any LT off-take contrasts and sell exclusively at spot on the expectation (or was it hope?) that pou fundamentals would suddenly miraculously improve, while at the same time the company was burning through the last of its cash hoard and drawing down its borrowing facilities, was an exercise in reckless risk-taking (at best). Having said that, I must give credit where it is due - Mr Molyneux, in particular, has never gilded the lily. He has been perfectly upfront with shareholders during his regular briefings (and he deserves acknowledgment for making himself available for briefings and questions from investors in the way he does) of the very real dangers that nip at the heels of the company and the catastrophic consequences of failure. PDN shareholders approach each new trading day with eyes wide open. Good luck to all longs
    Last edited by Wyman Wells: 22/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.06
Change
-0.045(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $3.034B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.15 $10.25 $10.03 $5.934M 585.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 549 $10.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.06 1805 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.