G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Lets remember....yes, everyone was hoping for millions in...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Lets remember....yes, everyone was hoping for millions in revenue from this auction, buuuuut at some point(a certain market cap) this becomes decent value again.

If you're a holder pretend you dont hold to get a non-emotional bystanders view on the upside and what would you be thinking in their position, here's what I'd be thinking when contemplating the positive whilst putting aside all recent hype:
    1/ graphite jorc due which looks the goods
    2/$720k revenue just pulled in
    3/a few very nice big rubies in inventory that have already been cut and probably worth a pretty hefty sum when sold, also some other large rubies in inventory worth a decent sum, not to mention the rest of the rubies that didnt meet reserve from auction that obviously arent worthless and could well of not sold simply because they werent sorted properly into their categories
    4/Its thier first auction and a massive learning experience for the next auction planned in just over a few months time

In all honesty if this drops below about a $50m mc from what little I know I may as well hold until next auction because those buying shares down near that matket cap could easily get a bag or two out of this by then based on the above, so all I can say to holders is to just 'remove any emotion' or you may get hurt.

Everyone has a different strategy and I already have my idea of buy sell hold prices in the ST and MT(long term is too hard to say until more comes to market) and will play it as it comes, but each to their own so GL everyone

Any MT-LT'ers should really hassle the absolute crap out of CJ to bring more details to market in regards to what went wrong with the est. $p/c and ask what's the est. $ of total current inventory(including how many and what of the 11 specisls do we still hold) to get a better view of the bigger picture.
    Last edited by ohreally: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.