ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    If you think the company has a bright future then then the actual entry point is not all that important as long as it is reasonable - it always seems that the perfect entry point was a day or two in the past and a cent or two lower. My approach to small spec stocks is to buy in slowly, learn fast and keep a close eye on it. I only ever buy in once a finished product is ready for sale and I can see market leading technology and increasing demand. I may miss the Disallowed but always happy with a bit less and less risk.

I drank the D13 Kool-Aid last April originally buying a small parcel at a tad over 13c, added considerably at an average of 8c along with a bit of trading when nobody wanted the stock and I am now in the black by 20%. I now have 1m and will add to that as the company progresses before cutting back to free carry when I feel the major price increase has occurred although this is definitely a takeover target for big bucks.

The company is definitely progressing and I would feel confident buying in at or below 10.5c but enter cautiously and add in the dips. As always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add D13 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.