BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I think most long term holders here are acknowledging that it...

1. 23,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    I think most long term holders here are acknowledging that it could take another 6 months or more before revenues can get much traction and I am here long enough to know they're unfazed by that. I said that previously in my posts that even with distributors, it takes time and it also takes time to gain market traction. While everyone is confident that it will eventually, I have also pointed out that there is no guarantee despite confidence expressed (by these resellers) because it is a crowded market. As long as BUD does not squander away it's reasonable war chest and control its expenses (it has high cash outflows) there should not be another CR.

But my view remains that as with many other tech market darlings, the extended market cap has been and is ahead of their progress (due to exuberance in the 2H of 2017) only when there is further validation of market and revenue traction would we see a sustained upward sp march.

Holders who have considered these risks by questioning and listening to alternate views and happy to hold are good as they are accountable to themselves for the choice they have made and everyone should respect that. But holders who do not consider them (risks) but who have bought the shares on the way up during its exuberant run in a speculative manner and holding blind faith need to have a deep re-look and do enough research on their own (without being swayed by this forum) to arrive at what's best for them going forwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.