BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

My attempt to "bemoan bud not having yet replied to the ASX"?...

1. 852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    My attempt to "bemoan bud not having yet replied to the ASX"? I'm confused. I can only assume you mean this post as it's the only one I made on the subject in the last week. If that's bemoaning no wonder you think anything less than a glowing endorsement is rampant down-ramping.

Secondly, my last comment was made just before 4 PM, hardly Friday night like you're asserting, unless I live in NZ (disc: I do not).

The fact is that I found the revenue outlined in their response to be low and very concerning from my point of view. Am I not allowed to have a point of view? Do I shoot down yours? This is the standard playbook on most Hot Copper threads I'm afraid, cheer-leaders get a free pass or thumbs-up galore, anyone else is shouted down and accused of being a down-ramper. Heck, I'm pretty sure someone accused me of being a paid down-ramper, whatever that looks like; clearly they haven't read my history of posts about BUD as I've been bullish or circumspect up until a couple of days ago.

I have concerns about their revenue to date and have expressed them, if you don't it then that's fine, that's your opinion and your right. But don't try and stifle the conversation any more than it already is on this forum.

I maintain my stance that I'd like to buy back into BUD if it suits me in the future. But for now, I'm not comfortable holding for reasons explained previously. Their response to the ASX aware letter on Friday highlighted additional concerns for me about revenue to date. I continue to respect your right to have your own opinion and to voice it without being bullied, called names or have accusations thrown at you. I'd appreciate the same courtesy be shown to all posters.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.