TAL 0.00% 0.8¢ talius group limited

Steve, you're not from 708 Capital are you?They are not first to...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Steve, you're not from 708 Capital are you?

They are not first to market

The tech will definitely not become compulsory however I won't deny there are huge benefits for it

The growth potential is there, but cash is king and they are a long way from being cash-flow positive or even generating solid revenue.. lol.

The capital raise was gluttonous by the lead

Yes, the sellers aren't selling... or the buyers aren't willing to pay 0.39 for a freshly listed entity. 

And yes!! No double, but the company has a cash burn of $1m per half year, and is escalating costs and need working capital to roll-out to the 750 homes. You do know what working capital is right? And you do know they have to fund this right?

And I only mention the 750 homes as they literally have about $100k of revenue as per the 30 June half year... So they kind of need this pilot to go well don't they? And how much to set up a home? Say a few grand? 1 to 2 k? That's a mill or two in additional cash costs before the subscription revenue.. 

So $5m will probably last them a year and a bit? Maybe? Depending if they pilot ends with up with a commercial agreement?

Pretty sure the escrowed shares are incentive based aren't they? Not exactly how you're portraying them. 

GL with yours too, look forward to purchasing your shares at the next capital raise/0.02c and your subsequent HC post. lmao.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $106.5K 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1303094 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2502722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.