TAL 0.00% 0.7¢ talius group limited

Haha,  if i was a broker i would not be allowed to post on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83

Haha,  if i was a broker i would not be allowed to post on Hotcoper i believe, but feel free to believe what you think.

just to remind you that at this end of market this all about speculation, how many company have a MC way above $30M and not even doing any revenue yet ? I can tell you there is many.

I dont disagree with everything , but in your 1st post you mentioned that they have not even enough cash for the

the 750 home. Now you saying they have enough to last more than a year, which is a long time and a lot of things can happen bu then, i agree and believe another raise will need to be done at some point but not anytime soon and it hink it will be done at a much higher price than now and not at 2c, and CR is not even a certainty, as somebody could come up and say they willing to prepay in advance to have everything installed in their home.

If i follow your way of thinking i dont even know why you would be keen on buying in  at 2c .

Anyway i believe in the company and have done my research on possible scalability of the company and sector they are in and im really confident in my investment, future will tell .

good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.