VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Oh for heaven sake .. c'mon people, i've had it with this gap...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Oh for heaven sake .. c'mon people, i've had it with this gap anyone want to sell 1 share at 2c ?? to close that gap...bloody bots would come in handy now .
    Willing to sell 1 share to stop this drivel!
    I for the life of me cannot understand how the market thinks that this stock with a conservative 14-17cps market share valuation ( based on previous posts and analytics - troll through the posts you'll find it).. is only worth taking a 2cps punt on.
    I will say once again any sell under 4c in my opinion is just plain insanity.DYOR and at the same time look at the value proposition of this share the money already spent and the current holdings and time to operation.
    If you really want to sell at 2cps just wait so,.. I can get some more funds to top up...then dump it so I can suck it up.
    At the moment all the sellers are doing is really to frustrate the hell out of me, because I need some liquidity to suck up all these foolish sells under 4c IMO.

Just my luck when my funds finally come free, this would possibly already have re-rated and sit around 8c ( my conservative mid point to 14c ) poised for the DFS. ( this sentiment of mine is not a recommendation to trade , but one to use your grey matter and DYOR)
    Last edited by Gammie: 22/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.