VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-6

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Smart money will now see vector as a viable project, green lights will be triggered all over the shop, I would expect some serious interest will be knocking down Vector’s door!! This company now owns a viable project among others, but this one in particular has a great resource with very good grades!

2 cents IMO should never be seen again (not ruling it out, like any stock in the markets these days).
    Management will press towards DFS completion and decision to mine, with only 30% of equipment to be purchased to put it back into production.

Equipment and funds available to get it there, exciting times for those who have held on to see it through. Vector a junior with a market cap of 28mill (lol) with a project with this much potential and this advanced. Big things are on the horizon. It will not be without further risks moving forward, but I believe the largest risks (securing the deal and the finance) have been completed and with very good terms.

Management have definitely proven themselves to see this through, it has been a complete drag I will not lie, but the entire team has shown shareholders their dedication to get a return on our investments and progress forward on securing such a project.

The current market conditions are assisting Gold price but not so much the spec end, will be interesting to see how the market reacts. You never know these days, may not happen over night but IMO it will happen, the rerate will be nice.

Mark tomorrow down as the beginning of a new era for Vector resources. We will now be seen in a different light as we are now 60% owners of Adidi-Kanga. Not just Kanga but I’d expect a fair bit of traction will be made on their other projects now that they have got the so called “monkey of their back”

The team will now have the respect of the DRC, I believe moving forward the delays we have experienced over the past 12 months will be behind us. No mining project is without delays, that would be amateur to think we won’t have any, but I think delays will be of a different nature. More controllable by management as we will have the keys on the project.

I personally would like to see a revised timeline for targets moving forward. This will allow the market to factor in further value.

I know I sound overly bullish but to be honest, I’ve gone from feeling like this whole deal was sitting on a knifes edge to being now on the brink of reward for remaining faithful.

I believe this project will continue to grow, as it was obvious in the last investor presentation that there is a lot of drills and data to be released, along with some amazing outcrops and large potential gold reserves.

This can be seen in the following

9564903A-B524-497D-8594-14E0FD5A78CF.png

You can see the underground mine design, now go do your own research on mylonite/sheer. That outcrop could be a potential monster.

Remember Anglo spent US$720 mill from approx 2006-2013 that’s 7 years, you can look at it this way, “THEY JUST SAVED US 7 YEARS ON THIS PROJECT” and a sheet load of capital expenditure!!

Anyhow enough rambling for me.

I wish everyone luck for tomorrow and every day after that.

I will leave yas to a few frothies with this.

MAKE THEM PAY, don’t give up your golden tickets too cheapily! I believe 100mill MC here is still far too cheap, our equipment is worth approx US$70mill, that is A$97mill alone, let alone the resource size and grades, mining camp, licensing and permits for underground mining.

Good luck out there

No advice hear.

Only my opinion

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.