SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-58

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nearly fell off my chair reading that one, thanks for a good a laugh on a day like today for all shareholders and myself (who decided to sell out)...

I've followed this sh*tstorm of a stock since day dot nearly, from when I bought it at 2.6c and averaged my way up to 10.9c. This was a brilliant idea, still is, however with what's gone on over the last few years I've decided to cut my losses on this one, 70% odd down, better than what could be nothing. 

Researching this industry over the past few years there's a number of nanosat start ups popping up and achieving similar to SAS finding wise, contracts, etc, albeit different approaches and applications but still in a similar ballpark. 

If this the best SAS can do with all the gallavanting and promoting all over the world I'm truly worried for this company, something doesn't add up for me. 
    They may as well have shoved a rusty piece of rebar up the backside of all SAS faithful with the discount and free options in this CR...even a 10:1 oppies offer for existing holders wouldve been a nice bonus, but no, nothing! The cash from this raise isn't going to go far. I would've liked Meir and co to sell their shares to help this thing along. Maybe Malone can pull a rabbit out of the hat, who really knows.

Dilution from CR plus lets not get started on added dilution if ever oppies get exercised, my money could be used better elsewhere.

Just don't hold onto hopes and dreams in trading, numbers and facts do the talking here when it's crunch time. 

Rant over if anyone cared to listen, had to get this off my chest hence the first post. 
    Best of luck to all holders that are left and anyone jumping onboard, but have a good long hard look where this could be going...anyway, I for one will be happily watching from the sideline and will be glad to eat dirt if it does turn into a success, but that's looking like a pretty huge IF imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.