SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Finally sold today. Just didn't have the balls anymore to...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Finally sold today. Just didn't have the balls anymore to continue on this emotional rollercoster that SAS insist on providing lucky shareholders. Virgin Orbit can go and launch Meir Moalem into space for all I care (with his nano satellites). The words of "I don't care about the share price" will continue to haunt the $1200 loss I sustained on this investment. Put my remaining SAS money into Pilbara Minerals so hopefully that'll recuperate the loss in the next few months. Regardless of whether SAS succeeds from now, Moalem's behaviour has hurt a lot of retail investors. Doesn't matter that this is a speculative company, ANY company should be providing more transparency and forget that - just any regular communication with its shareholders.

In all seriousness, I hope SAS make it - not for management's sake (because I detest them), but I genuinely emphasize and feel for all shareholders of this company - and respect their mental willpower to continue holding during this tough time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.