SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

been out all day driving just got home ,,, well as expected we...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    been out all day driving just got home ,,, well as expected we all took a 40 odd % loss

it has recovered well of its low of the day , wouldn't pay too much attention to the buy sell side even though
    there is about 4 buyers to 1 seller , id expect 4 cents by the time the CR is complete , then a slide to 2/ 2.5 for a very very long time ,,

we just dont have the money to advance the company to a point where it has some traction , and no chance of funding until a revenue stream is established ,,
    once CR is complete i would want a financial manager put in place , the drain on funds has been obscene in the last 18 months , 80 employees and not 1 cent of revenue , that cant continue, and no more junkets or useless MOU's with companys that have no money ,until there is a revenue stream in place

remember last year we raised 15 million . to launch 20 pearls , im not sure how we will launch 16 with a lot less money this year ,
    i do hope the true believers become a little more realistic with themselves after whats happened , instead of yelling from the tops of the trees that there would never ever be another CR in Australia, and learn not to believe what others want them to believe ,,,

and yes more CR's to come and it will be before anything is in space

we are told we have some binding /contacts in place ,
    i want to see the flip side of these contracts , when we dont honour them and what will be the cost to the company for non performance , ? they are pretty forward t telling us about the good side , ill like to see the other side as well , unless i see something done about spending , i wont be putting in any more money

i honestly feel sorry for those who have lost a lot today, hopefully you dont have to sell and in time can recover it , PUB time. have a good weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.