SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I'm not happy about the price of the offer being so low, but I...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm not happy about the price of the offer being so low, but I assume it's the best price they could currently negotiate to get the raise done. I'll be using the CR as an opportunity to average down. Although I will sell that new package for a 20% profit if the opportunity arises and be happy to hang onto the options. My holding in SAS was what a spec investment should be; a small % of my portfolio and my portfolio is still doing well overall. I can absorb this smashing and to take another gamble. I'm not ignorant to the risks I'm just willing to take them in this insistent as I feel they are outweighed by the potential upside. I hope the fact management is jumping in now is a sign of that upside not being too far off. It's strange that many are jumping out as the management is jumping in. To those who claim the board aren't in deep enough; I would imagine that most the directors (with the exception of Malone) aren't super rich and they have put aside promising careers to start this risky venture. I would also imagine the vast majority of their overall personal wealth is already currently in SAS shares. Putting in extra is putting all their eggs in the one basket and they have still put in $100's of thousands more. It is a good sign.
    Last edited by sim9: 22/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.