EMT 0.00% 0.4¢ emetals limited

All the budget was listed for developing the project for the...

1. 2,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    All the budget was listed for developing the project for the coming years.Now EMT are trading, possession is 9/10 the of the law my guess it will be minimum spend on RWG assets to keep the ASX happy.Once the ASX passed the Cap raising deal they will not follow up much they are slack.Management have won they have $4 mill to invest, my guess is buying shares like GWR has done with TGN. Buying shares in good Company's requires no expenditure like asset development does. Interest rates are so low that money in the bank loses against inflation. They will not come close to buying shares as undervalued as GWR are, someone has held these shares down for the last year and they are about to explode back up.I don't think by law they can buy any GWR shares because of all their inside knowledge and their massive personal holdings. The directors here have had their investor mates set up well for the future with a huge investment in GWR all are top 20 share holders. The GWR investors look like they have returned the favour investing here and saving the Company by paying overs in a cap raising.All is good as all these investors and directors here will make millions of dollars in GWR and TGN. Not much will happen here quickly $4,000,000 is a great cash balance,all the old CIZ investors didn't loose all their investment. All the GWR investors here will probably hold there shares as they have heaps of money. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1144438 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4609635 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.