ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-28

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1065
    Vestro
    Shareholders are not challenging the viability of the business, but at the same time, it's not clear how the business is performing given the piecemeal information and diff metrics given at each update.

The ASX issue is just insane....yes perhaps their questions were overbearing and answers were in the patent, but does the board need to act like a 16 year old prepubescent teen because that is what the snippy response comes across as.

If you look at good/great companies, it helps to have a great product/moat, but over 5-10-15 years it's management that will ultimately determine whether that business survives & thrives; the breathless announcements and then the ongoing spat with the ASX over a relatively small issue resulting in shares being suspended (needlessly) has actually made long term shareholders reconsider their investment. I don't doubt the board and mgmt want to deliver the best for shareholders (I mean they run the business on an oily rag), but at some stage (perhaps now), investors will just go elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.